2020 is unpredictable but our programming currently includes:
- Wednesdays on Zoom @ 7 pm. Join our weekly e-mail list to get the link. Sept-Nov. we will explore the “Love Thy Neighbor” these as it relates to your civic engagement. From Thanksgiving-MLK Day students will be leading us in a variety of games, crafts, etc. from home.
- Thursday Take-out Dinner. Join us anytime 5-7 pm for a FREE, HOMEMADE meal! BYO container, if possible. Weather permitting, students eat on the patio or take home to enjoy. Last meal is December 9, 2020.
- Sundays: Freshmen Women’s Small Group @ 5 pm. We’re discussing the book “Kissing in the Chapel, Praying in the Frat House.”
Pre/Post COVID…we usually do these events, too:
- Fall Retreat (Labor Day Weekend) to La Jolla, CA.
- Winter Retreat (Feb) to Sedona, AZ.
- International Spring Break mission trips ( Mexico-2015, Thailand-2016, Germany-2018, JORDAN for 2020).
- Local Community service (Habitat for Humanity, Casa Maria Soup Kitchen, Humane Society, etc)
- Movies, kick-ball, fundraisers, camping trips, community-building:-)
- Grad Student/Young Adult group: Bible study+ Happy hours and other events