Our weekly programming currently includes:
- Wednesdays from 6-8 pm. Dinner, discussion, and devotions. This semester our Wednesday nights will center around the theme of Courage with the 3 guideposts of: personal discernment, working for justice, and claiming Sabbath as resistance.
- Sundays: Small Group TBD – Reach out if you’re interested in joining a small group Bible discussion!
Annual LCM Events:
- Labor Day Retreat 9/2-9/4 to San Diego, CA.
- Fall Retreat-Oct 14-16 in Pinetop-Lakeside.
- Winter Retreat (Feb) to Sedona, AZ.
- International Spring Break Service-LearningTrips
- Local Community Service (Habitat for Humanity, Casa Maria Soup Kitchen, etc)
- Social Events (Movies, kick-ball, fundraisers, camping trips, game nights)
- Grad Student/Young Adult group: Bible study + Happy hours and other events
Check out the LCM Event Calendar for more info!